Rates start at $19* per day for daycare, and $43.95** for boarding.
Please inquire about our money saving packages. Cats, dogs, small mammals welcome!
Make your dog daycare reservations in advance! Walk-ins will be taken subject to availability.
The Jumping Bulldog’s priority is the safety, health and wellbeing of your pet.
Cat & Dog Daycare and Boarding, NYC
What we offer:
- FREE evaluation
- FREE holistic treats
- FREE age and breed appropriate toys to share
- FREE training re-enforcement basic sit, stay, leave-it
- FREE T♥C and lots of exercise and canine socialization at all times!
SAFETY + HEALTH
- Smart ID Prevent strangers from picking-up your pet
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Pet-safe, environmentally friendly paint
- Pet-safe cleaners e.g. high powered steam – cleans and disinfects at the same time
- Ceramic floor – prevents splinters; no toxic floor paints
- Ceramic baseboards – ensure utmost hygiene
- Double padding under tiles – provides joint protection
- Fully trained and licensed staff
COMFORT + FUN
- Open and safe environment (crating by request only)
- 50 foot, fully fenced in outdoor dog run with puppy pool
- Full ventilation and air conditioning
- Comfortable, organic beds and cots
- Spacious kitty condos
- Private dens for the sleepyheads or special needs pets
- Agility equipment
Services & Add-Ons
DOG DAYCARE, BOARDING & DOG WALKING
Structured play time for your pup
Pain and stress relieving treatments (organic essential oils)
Soothing scents for stress relief and relaxation
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training (Dog Liberty)
Full grooming and á la Carte
Mini, Premier, Silver, Gold
Watch your pal at play
Policies & Procedures – Please Read!
No admission without current vaccinations.
We require 24-hour notice to cancel a daycare reservation or you will be charged the full amount for the day.
Walk-ins are accepted subject to availability.
Reservation and deposit are required. We require 48-hour notice for a cancellation and/ or change of stay.
Pets must check in by 4:00pm the first night of the stay and check out by 12:00pm the day following the last night.
Earlier check in/out is permitted within regular business hours. Failure to adhere to our policies will incur a fee.
BOARDING PEAK/ HOLIDAY* SEASON
We require 72-hour notice for a cancellation/ shortening/ change of stay.
If you fail to adhere to our cancellation policy you will be charged a late cancellation/ no show fee.
* New Years Eve, New Years Day, Winter Recess (February), Spring Break (March and April),
Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
are all considered holidays. A holiday stay is any stay that falls within 5 days of a recognized holiday.
Holiday rates apply, please inquire.
We require a credit card to be on file with us at the time a reservation is made to uphold our policies.
Reservations require a deposit.
Passes must be paid for in advance. We accept cash and all major credit cards. Personal checks are never accepted.
Holiday reservations require a 3-night minimum.
We offer no refunds on any services, packages, daycare or boarding stays.
If you have paid up front for any of our services and have a change of plans, or need to cancel,
your account will be credited in accordance with our policies.
All credits will stay on the account to be used at a future date.