Welcome to the Jumping Bulldog’s Tail-Mates!
Want your pup to become a Tail-Mate?
All new Tail-Mates must pass a FREE interview and trial before participating in Happy Hour, Daycare or Boarding. Interviews are scheduled by appointment only. Come, check us out and see what the fuzz is all about!
All Tail-Mates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of four months
- Spayed or neutered (if six months or older)
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Bordetella vaccinations are accepted in the intranasal and injectable forms
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- No open wounds or stitches of any kind
- Wearing a quick-release collar
- Dog and people friendly
- Able to pass the interview and trial
Please complete our New Client Profile and our Tail-Mate Application and bring the documents with you to the interview.
Parents of Tail-Mates should allow 15-30 minutes to complete the interview process. We require all Tail-Mates to stay up to 3 hours as part of the interview, but you are welcome to let your Tail-Mates stay with us all day for free on the interview day! (But don’t forget to pick up your buddy before we close.)
We appreciate your interest in the Jumping Bulldog’s services, and we looking forward to meeting you and your furry companion. Woof!
 Bordetella vaccinations are NOT accepted in the oral form