Welcome to the Jumping Bulldog’s Romper Room!
Want your pup to become a Paw-Mate?
All new paw-mates must pass a FREE interview and trial before participating in Daycare or Boarding. Interviews are scheduled by appointment only. Come, check us out and see what the fuzz is all about!
All Paw-mates must meet the following requirements:
- At least four months old
- Spayed or neutered (if six months or older)
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Bordetella vaccinations are accepted in the intranasal and injectable forms
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- No open wounds or stitches of any kind
- Wearing a quick-release collar
- Dog and people friendly
- Able to pass the interview and trial
The parents of Paw-mates should allow 15-30 minutes to complete the interview process. We require all Playmates to stay up to 3 hours as part of the interview, but you are welcome to let your Paw-mate stay with us all day for free on the interview day! (But don’t forget to pick up your buddy before we close.)
Please complete the Pet Profile form below, and download and complete our Paw-Mate Application and bring with you to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in the Jumping Bulldog’s services, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
 Bordetella vaccinations are NOT accepted in the oral form