Scaling (or scraping) is performed to remove plaque and tartar build-up on the tooth crown, or the visible part of your dog’s teeth. polishing of the crown, or visible part of your dog or cat’s teeth.
Therapeutic Full-Body Canine Massage
The benefits of canine massage have long been studied and the results in animals are proving to be the same as in humans.
It can be used as a natural treatment for certain ailments, and it can greatly improve the quality of your companion’s life.
There are several benefits of massage that should be addressed, so if you’re still on the fence, consider these points.
- Early Detection
- Relief Stiffness
- Improve Circulation
- Increased oxygenation
- Pain Relief
- Improved Joint Flexibility
- Miscellaneous Benefits to the Immune System
Canine aromatherapy treats the whole body -both emotionally and physically, and it can be used to treat a variety of different conditions and problems.
Specially formulated canine aromatherapy oil blends have been carefully prepared to give the best results, safely and without side effects. Aromatherapy is a completely holistic approach to canine health and works best in dogs that are fearful or have an anxious personality, or get stressed out when we take them on a road trip or let off 4th of July fireworks.
Here are a few situations where aromatherapy can prove extremely beneficial:
- Hyperactivity or aggressive behavior
- Separation Anxiety and nervousness
- Rashes, burns or minor skin irritations – including those caused by dog allergies
- Parasites such as fleas and ticks, flies or mosquitoes
- Joint problems including arthritis and growing pains
- Pain Relieving
- Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, and Anti-viral
- Repelling Insects